S&B Alliance talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alliance Position

3 posters

Go down

New Alliance Position Empty New Alliance Position

Post by Admin Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:45 pm

As we make some adjustments with the alliance we will be opening a new position. This particular position was thought up by Ajacs and it is a genius thought. From now on our recruiting officer (Zilla) will be working hand in hand with our New Recruits Trainer (Ajacs) Ajacs is more than qualified for this position and has been a veteran player with us for a while now. Therefore he will ensure that all new members are familiar with and how the forum works, as well as the importance of it. Additionally he will be hosting internal matches to adequately train new members to our tactics and team work style play. This will help to ensure that we have knowledgeable members, but also ensure that they know exactly how we operate so when a match starts we are all on the same page. I thank Ajacs for this recommendation and congratulate him on his new position.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tuckassimdone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Position Empty Re: New Alliance Position

Post by Ajacs Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Thank you Antonio for selecting me. I hope to serve the Alliance well in my new position. I will post some basic tactics for review and/or assistance to new members. I hope to organize team matches with new members to help strengthen our team play in alliance matches. I'm open to any input from members on tactics and/or techniques to improve the skills for new members.
Thanks
Ajacs
Ajacs

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Position Empty Good Basic Documentation

Post by iceman604 Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Something that was given to me when I forst started. There has been some unit balancing since this was written, so it's not all valid (doesn't like artillery along with other things), but teaches some great lessons on things like time management, not wasting resources on things like militia. Just if you wanted to draw from it, maybe create our own and have it pinned. Have it just so everyone is on the same page.

I may have sent this to you before, but doesn't hurt to have it posted here:

Call of War: Field Manual.

iceman604
iceman604

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajacs Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:11 am

Thank you ice !! I'll give it a more thorough review
Ajacs
Ajacs

Back to top Go down