S&B Alliance talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for game 1,382,119

3 posters

Go down

Plans for game 1,382,119 Empty Plans for game 1,382,119

Post by Ajacs Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:22 am

Please post plans of general strategy :

Yugo, I'm going to attack Romania, on day 6 or 7 to quickly link up with Ukraine. Those that can help assist me in that goal I'll need LT and interceptors in Yugo by day 5. Poland and turkey will possible help Romania. As a humble opinion I think Skull and Bone members should be trying to assist each with defense and/or offense as quickly as possible, AI should wait until our fronts are stabilized. Every unit is previous and important to the group.  Yes, you will get money as resources in attacking AI early part of the game, but you might need to keep troops in the province to prevent revolt. These troops are now stuck in an AI instead of assisting with other players.  If we can knock out an enemy province quickly first, would that not be better then attacking an AI? Just my two cents. An issue that is about to be repeated from last game. Please comment. Thanks

Please post plans so we are all on the same page.

Ajacs
Ajacs
Ajacs

Back to top Go down

Plans for game 1,382,119 Empty Repost from Kal

Post by Ajacs Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:27 am

Keeping the teams as is, since the two team leaders are right next to each other, there isn't a nice clear division.
If you can, keep a report of your objectives, I'll post here with standing orders as well as general manoeuvres.

Ukraine: Redistribute forces away from from the small AIs and congregate your forces into armies of about 8-10 strong groups, talk to Yugoslavia about fighting in Rumania.
United Kingdom: Consider transferring militia units to nearby allies if you want (not necessary)
Canada: Research militia and use them to bolster your armies in hills and forested regions. Quick to build, quick to field and with AT guns and infantry, they'll serve you well and give you the numbers you need.

Egypt: Prepare for an attack through Iraq and into Turkey
Libya: Have a standing reserve to support Egypt, otherwise prepare for battle with Morrocco

Finland + Sweden: 8-12 strong armies each ready to march into Russia. (by the time of war start, you'll have those units replaced)
Ajacs
Ajacs

Back to top Go down

Plans for game 1,382,119 Empty Re: Plans for game 1,382,119

Post by Kalantigos Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:54 am

Libya: Your opening could be to take Hassi and Djanet, preferably with artillery support and then hold there, a two province front will be easy to defend, or you could fortify your current defences.

Med subs: You should all be able to build them soon, the following targets should have a sub watching:
-Istanbul
-Black Sea passages from turkey and caucasus to Ukraine

Finland, Sweden, C.Russia: We will be putting the empire out of it's misery as quickly as possible, then turning south to reinforce ukraine
Ukraine, Italy, Yugoslavia: After making sure you have enough forces to defend yourself, you are to mobilise for an attack on Rumania
Spain + Britain: get some subs and naval units and prepare.

Please be aware that at this stage, unit losses are not desireable unless the enemy takes far more casualties. Let them hit your stronger defensive positions with their counterattacks.
Check your target's stats sheets, it'll give you a vague idea of his tactics, target his production centres with your infantry, render assistance to allied units in strength if at all possible, ganging up armies on the enemy can work very well.
Don't send armour into cities unsupported and don't send units small units to attack alone.

Keep looking here for updates and post if you have strategic questions/suggestions, resource requests should go in the alliance chat

Kalantigos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalantigos Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:11 am

Okay, it's pretty much done, Turkey and Caucasus are now also out, leaving us with just 130 points of captures to go.

Trouble in Russia, but reinforcements coming in from the allies are keeping the issues okay for the moment, although my casualties are high, they're being matched by enemy unit losses. going to need aid packets of goods and oil :/

https://gyazo.com/a4318c14470bd65b0171fbe41eb1817e

Kalantigos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:00 am

It looks like Poland is on the ropes... with just 1 city from where he could produce troops. Algeria is also on the ropes. Smile great to see Charles growing after what he had to endure. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liemannen Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Well I completely missed this thread. lol
Liemannen
Liemannen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down