S&B Alliance talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Match 1,464,276 vs Rogues

4 posters

Go down

Alliance Match 1,464,276 vs Rogues Empty Alliance Match 1,464,276 vs Rogues

Post by Liemannen Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Good job on all our players getting in the game. Opponents still only have three of their players in.

We have an interesting starting position. We control central Europe and bookend the Northern US. North Africa will be theirs and they will control eastern Europe as well. Here is the breakdown.:

Canada (me)
Southern US (Icy)
England ('zilla)
France (Kal)
Germany (Thor, aka Lefty)
Sweden (Dron)
Romania (Ajacs)
Turkey (Puding)
Caucasus (Robo)

Ajacs will have to play defense for a while. Possibility he'll be surrounded by three enemies at start (Yugo, Poland, and Ukraine). Hopefully we luck out and one or two of them stay AI controlled. 11 vs 11 map with only 18 players.

Icy and I will plan to hit Northern states hard and fast on Day 6. Knock him out and prepare to head west.

Puding and Robo are in a slightly better position than Ajacs. They can both support each other but are completely isolated from the rest of the team. They have no shared border with any potential enemies. They should build up forces and RoW with AI border nations. Make the Rogues DoW on the AI's to get to them. Their job is to hold out until relief arrives from western Europe.

Our central European powers will have to work to relieve Ajacs. Dron and 'zilla should control the Baltic and North seas. If Poland is player controlled, Thor should concentrate on hitting Poland to take pressure off Ajacs. Kal and 'zilla will have to hold out against Spain and Italy, they could both be heavily reinforced by North African players. Dron will probably have to hold off assault from Russia and Finland.

There are still many unknowns revolving around which four nations stay AI.
Liemannen
Liemannen

Back to top Go down

Alliance Match 1,464,276 vs Rogues Empty Re: Alliance Match 1,464,276 vs Rogues

Post by Ajacs Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:09 am

I agree with tactic, I just wanted to add that HP (turkey) could capture bulgaria to link up with Romania. With reinforcement from turkey we can hold until help arrives. If possible building a fleet of subs in the Med will delay sea invasion by NA forces. I'll start building LT first then AT. Subs will be started in 24 hrs. Thank you for the donation of money at the start of the game. I fix the problem ( it was a trade). I'm behind in builds, but will rapidly make up the distance needed to defend to motherland. Depending on my "neighbor" I may build forts. As I'm writing this post three more Rogues have join the map so Italy, Communist Russia and Poland are in the enemies hands I hoping Yugo and Ukraine are AI, we'll see.
Ajacs
Ajacs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtyzilla Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:14 am

yeah that sounds like a plan, as of the moment I am gathering a few troops in a fortress in Gibraltar and will send 2 destroyers down there as soon as they have been built. I will have to send a few ships down there because it is possible that there will be Italian, Algerian, and Libyan ships trying to pass through that small gap. If of course that sounds like a good plan to others? Of course that is hoping that Spain stays AI

Dirtyzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by thor2002 Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 am

Orders understood, I will stop my plans to hit another AI and will focus on my border with Poland, concentrating on land units and planes to strike Poland and keep him busy enough as to not let him move towards Ajacs.
thor2002
thor2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down