S&B Alliance talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 vs 11 Alliance match against D.S Hole`s alliance.

+6
Craig Minter
Liemannen
Butter Ball Bill
Admin
Kalantigos
saskwatch831
10 posters

Go down

11 vs 11 Alliance match against D.S Hole`s alliance. Empty 11 vs 11 Alliance match against D.S Hole`s alliance.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Ok fellas. Since the feedback has been strong & it looks like as every 1 wants to fight them, I have decided that I will invite the other alliance for an 11 vs 11 match. After that, the best players will get chosen to fight the other alliance again in a  5 vs 5 player match. Since 1 of their rules was to fight us 2 times. Obviously Bill has to be part of this, since this was as well part of their rules. Meaning they want Bill to fight. Please type a comment under this, if you are interested, once I have 11 names from our side I will start it.

On a separate note, I have send the following message to those who are active but still have not done a forum account : ``This is a warning: It looks like that you have not done a forum account as of yet. I highly suggest that you do 1 as you are in need of it. Those who are active and have not done an account will get kicked tomorrow. This is a warning message. The link to the forum is this: https://tuckassimdone.forumotion.com/ to access it daily click on ``Alliance`` when in the main menu, then click on visit forum. I think that both me and Antonio have given enough chance. I gave an other 3 days chance of which 1 day is left. ``

I honestly think that I was quite fair. Eiestny66 send me this message back ``no need to kick ill do it myself`` he has since quite the alliance. My response was ``Good that is my boy``. We do not need people who are not in this together with us.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

11 vs 11 Alliance match against D.S Hole`s alliance. Empty Re: 11 vs 11 Alliance match against D.S Hole`s alliance.

Post by Kalantigos Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Count me in as well.

Kalantigos

Back to top Go down

11 vs 11 Alliance match against D.S Hole`s alliance. Empty Re: 11 vs 11 Alliance match against D.S Hole`s alliance.

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:19 pm

in
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tuckassimdone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter Ball Bill Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Obviously I'm in.

Butter Ball Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Liemannen Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:46 am

I'm still game.
Liemannen
Liemannen

Back to top Go down

Post by mallahanjr Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:38 am

In.

mallahanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajacs Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:27 am

I'm ready and willing to take on another alliance.

Ajacs
Ajacs
Ajacs

Back to top Go down

Post by Liemannen Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Game is up and running. Please join ASAP.
Liemannen
Liemannen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down